Carolyn Ross, MD, MPH will enliven your next meeting or conference with her passion for combining the best of both conventional and alternative therapies in medical treatment. Her enthusiastic and dynamic style make her a uniquely qualified speaker and lecturer on a host of intriguing topics at the forefront of medicine in the 21st century.
As a graduate of the Program in Integrative Medicine directed by Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Ross speaks authoritatively and compassionately about how to achieve healing on the deepest level possible. She takes her audiences to new depths of understanding about the powerful role that a mind/body/ spirit approach plays in healing, particularly in her area of expertise—eating disorders, and shares her many success stories with humor and thoughtfulness.
Dr. Ross’ belief that illness is a wake-up call to change not only on the physiological and behavioral levels but also on the mental and spiritual levels is a compelling thread that runs through all of her speeches and seminars. Find out why Dr. Carolyn Ross is rapidly becoming the most trusted name in developing new approaches to medical treatment.
Keynotes, Seminars and Speaker Topics
- The Integrative Medicine Approach to Eating Disorders
- Treatment of the dual diagnosis individual with eating disorders and chemical dependency
- Integrative Medicine Approach to Obesity
- The Anchor Weight Management System™
- Shedding New Light on Depression and Anxiety with Integrative Medicine
- You Don’t Have to be Sick to GET Healthy
- Seven Steps to a Healthier You
- Miracles: Inspiring Stories of Hope and Healing
- Complementary Alternative Medicine Approaches to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
January 8-14, 2012 – Green Mountain at Fox Run
Green Mountain at Fox Run presents a one-time special workshop with Integrative Medicine Physician Carolyn Coker Ross, MD, MPH, expert in healing food and body image issues.
“Why Can’t I Stop Overeating? Mastering Binge, Emotional and Compulsive Eating
This year, instead of another restrictive diet and non-sustainable exercise plan, start 2012 with a self-care approach that has helped thousands of women start living, stop overeating and find their natural, healthy weights. Join us to experience an integrative mind-body-spirit approach to heal destructive eating behaviors, in which you will:
- Learn the neurochemistry of binge, emotional and compulsive overeating and how to bring your system into balance.
- Discover nutritional factors that can trigger, aggravate or modify these disordered eating behaviors. Includes information on food supplements, vitamins and dietary modifications.
- Develop and practice a personalized & sustainable plan for eating well, staying active and managing stress.
For more information contact Green Mountain at Fox Run, pioneer of the non-diet approach to ending struggles with food and weight
1.800.448.8106 or 1.802.228.8885 or email@example.com
ONSITE – Binge Eating and Compulsive Overeating 3-Day Workshop
Offering hope and help to those who have struggled with weight and food issues and with body dissatisfaction
Cumberland Furnace, TN
Contact Onsite to find out when next workshop is scheduled
Visit www.onsiteworkshops.com to register or for more information.
Continuing Education Events for Professionals
March 2-4, 2012 – Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA) Annual Conference – Philadelphia, PA – www.bedaonline.com
March 8-10, Chicago, IL – “Mindfulness as a Therapeutic Tool for Healing Trauma” - www.bfisummit.com/upcoming-events.html
April 12-14, Columbus, OH -”Brain Matters: Neuroscience, Trauma, Addiction & Quest for Self” - www.bfisummit.com/upcoming-events.html
April 16-18, Boston MA – 9th Annual Nutrition and Health Conference from the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine. http://integrativemedicine.arizona.edu/events/conferences.html
For more information on stress as the disorder of the 21st century Click Here