Dr. Ross is passionate about the treatment of eating disorders and addictions. In her role as the Chief of the Eating Disorders Program at the world-renowned treatment center, Sierra Tucson in Tucson, Arizona, she pioneered the development of an integrative medicine approach to eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and compulsive overeating.
From 2008 to 2012, Dr. Ross served as a consultant for The Ranch located near Nashville, TN. Dr. Ross consulted with their dual diagnosis eating disorder and chemical dependency program and was a speaker at national conferences on their behalf.
Some services Dr. Ross offers to her consulting clients include:
- Inservice training for staff on diagnosis and treatment of the dual diagnosis client
- Team development
- Nutrition services implementation and integration with clinical services
- Development of policies and procedures for an eating disorder program
- Training of staff in the use of skills for emotional regulation
- Implementation of supplement program for eating disorders
- Admission protocols for identifying the dual diagnosis client
For more information, please send a detailed email and she will get back to you as soon as possible.
“I knew of Dr. Ross by her reputation at Sierra Tucson. Dr. Ross has brought that same level of creativity, wisdom and management ability to our Eating disorders program making The Ranch a leader in integrative eating disorders healing and recovery treatment. She is a brilliant clinician and a very cool human being.”
— LEE R. MCCORMICK
Co-owner of The Ranch